What's new

Real GOOD day, BIG silver, several indians

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was the first day I was able to hunt in over two months, my area of Ohio had zero rain and the ground was like brown cement. Well this week we got rain everyday, and saturday I was able to get out. My buddy and I went door knocking and stopped at a large old home and asked permission.


I got two spills first was the Franklin half with a wheat, the second was 3 indians in one hole. Found several wheats, 2 silver, the milk token, and 6 indians total, it was a great yard. My buddy found 4 indians, 3 silver, V and buff, and wheats. I think this yard had not been hunted well or never at all

8-20 mdirty.webp8-20-16.webpmilk token.webpspill.webp
 
Upvote 58
Very nice after a couple of months. I wondered where you were hiding. Congrats on a great day.
 
Great hunt! You don't get them like that everyday.
 
Got Milk? Yep, :occasion14: Congrats on all of the finds!
 
Wow! The soils really friendly to the pennies in your area. Here in East Texas they would have been toast! Great finds!
 
Nice finds! Please post the pics of the milk token to tokencatalog.com and let's see if someone can attribute it.
John in the Great 208
 
Congratualtions on the nice coin-shooting! :occasion14:
 
Big silver , IHs and a cool old token. That's a great day . Congrats
 
Congrats on the silver and other nice finds
 
ID SAY THE INDIANS WON THIS ONE . NICE...
 
A dream permission- Congrats on all the great finds!!

-- Jeff --
 
That's freakin' really nice indeed G4E!!! O Happy Day :occasion14:
 
Very nice day of hunting! Big silver and much more.
 
Congrats on an awesome hunt!
 
Very cool. Congrats
 
Wow - just Wow. A great spread! 3 IHP in a hole..... Milk token.....damn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom