soonerdan25 Jr. Member Joined Jun 17, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Siloam Springs Ar Detector(s) used GTI 2500, AT Gold Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2017 #1 I thought I would cut through the chase and have the experts tell me if this buckle is the real deal or a reproduction. Any help is appreciated Attachments 20171126_201302.webp 268.4 KB · Views: 145 20171126_201210.webp 288.1 KB · Views: 130 Upvote 0
I thought I would cut through the chase and have the experts tell me if this buckle is the real deal or a reproduction. Any help is appreciated
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2017 #2 Fake and not a very good one at that.
soonerdan25 Jr. Member Joined Jun 17, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Siloam Springs Ar Detector(s) used GTI 2500, AT Gold Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Thanks :-)
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2017 #4 All brass? I'd say 99% fake as well.