What's new

Reale good time at the old sawmill

relic lover

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
1,310
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Sunday I went for a walk at a random place in the woods I just stopped the truck got out and went wandering. Followed the stream for a bit and came across an old mill site. When I got home I checked my old maps and found out it was a saw mill. I went to load it into my GPS and found out I already entered it years ago during one of my winter research frenzies I must have spotted it on the map and put it in my GPS. My memory must be going. Fast forward to yesterday I go back with my detector thinking I'm going to clean up. I hunted it hard and only came up with two non ferrous targets both heavily masked with iron. Someone definitely beat me to it. But I can't complain they left me a nice little nugget of joy. 1801 half reale. And one tiny flat button. This puts me firmly on the board for 2016.
 

Attachments

  • 1454544618901.webp
    1454544618901.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 1454544640517.webp
    1454544640517.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 1454544653467.webp
    1454544653467.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 52
I know how you feel there RL!!!! And really like the 650... CONGRATZ

Thanks, the bike really cuts down on the hiking while adding to the fun of it all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom