What's new

Really Big Coin !

s-l500.jpg

From back in the days when POGS was popular.
Don......
 
Pog slammer. from what I can tell, it dates to 1994
 
Ha...I like it!
 
Now that's something different. Bet that rang in as a great target. :thumbsup:
 
Been there! Closest thing to a cache I ever had, 16 game tokens from AJ's family fun center! Thank you for sharing.
 
Cool coin/token, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Size does matter . Nice find :)
 
Boy thats different! Nice find!
Hows your hearing after running the coil over that one?
 
No doubt that got your attention really fast! :thumbsup:
 
After reading of all the great finds here on T-Net , I thought I really had something. It maxed out my Prizm -2 and all I saw at first was the milled edge of a very large coin. I was immediately thinking $20 gold piece ( having never seen one before) , then I rubbed my thumb across it and said out loud " what the **** " ? Oh well, finding something is much better than nothing, and I prefer this thing over a clad quarter any day !
 
THATS ONE BIG BIG TOKEN .
 
Surprises like that are better than can slaw!
Once in a while i come across some really deep, really large & loud signals...one of these days i'm going to dig one up, i just hope its not someones water pipes!
 
Now that's a token!
 
Surprises like that are better than can slaw!
Once in a while i come across some really deep, really large & loud signals...one of these days i'm going to dig one up, i just hope its not someones water pipes!

I dug an enormous hit in the park in front of my house a couple weeks ago, 8 inches down I found a 6x6 inch brass plate marked " City Water , Do Not Remove " LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom