What's new

Really Cool Pocket Watch Fob!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
1,690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't find this today, but it is the most recent good find of mine. It is a John D. Bear pocket watch fob....he was a local doctor/pharmacist in the 1890's and early 1900's. From my research i learned that he died very young making anything with his name on it harder to come by. I love it! Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • bear fob front.webp
    bear fob front.webp
    203.1 KB · Views: 232
  • bear fob rear.webp
    bear fob rear.webp
    275.9 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Upvote 52
Very cool fob. As soon as I saw it thought there should be a bottle. Next post down you had the bottle. Now I'm sure you will be on the lookout for more advertising, etc. from Doctor Bear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom