Philmont_709n2 Full Member Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 161 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II Nov 27, 2009 #1 I found this lead button in a field very near where i found an 1849 large cent. I think its a very interesting button and really want to know more about it. What is it, who made it, is it military? Thanks! Attachments old button.webp 79.9 KB · Views: 720 button2.webp 13.2 KB · Views: 557 old button.webp 79.9 KB · Views: 343 button2.webp 13.2 KB · Views: 346
I found this lead button in a field very near where i found an 1849 large cent. I think its a very interesting button and really want to know more about it. What is it, who made it, is it military? Thanks!
SkyPirate Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,861 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2009 #2 Pacific Coast Highway? Upvote 0