GibH Silver Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 2,934 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2010 #1 Got to the beach with my MXT, just started hunting and along came a thunderstorm. Sheesh. Upvote 0
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2010 #2 Should've waited a few minutes..... it's Florida, they don't last long.
GibH Silver Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 2,934 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2010 Thread Owner #3 That's a fact. If you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes. I'm 2 miles from the beach, so it isn't like I had to make a trip for it.
That's a fact. If you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes. I'm 2 miles from the beach, so it isn't like I had to make a trip for it.