Shake-N-Bake
Hero Member
Hello All,
This has been a long time coming. I finally got a Ryedale Machine. I ran through a box and then hand sorted it to check for accuracy, it was dead on!
I then followed through with another 35 boxes. I figured I would start out slow
Tonight I plan on running through another 20 boxes. Tomorrow I have an order to pick up for 50 boxes and another 50 box order on Thursday. So this week I will be putting through 155 boxes (387,500 coins) 
Well I thinnk this week I should hit my 10,000 Wheat goal!!!!
One thing that suprized me is the size of the machine very tiny and about 4 lbs.
I will keep you posted.
This has been a long time coming. I finally got a Ryedale Machine. I ran through a box and then hand sorted it to check for accuracy, it was dead on!
I then followed through with another 35 boxes. I figured I would start out slow
Tonight I plan on running through another 20 boxes. Tomorrow I have an order to pick up for 50 boxes and another 50 box order on Thursday. So this week I will be putting through 155 boxes (387,500 coins) Well I thinnk this week I should hit my 10,000 Wheat goal!!!!
One thing that suprized me is the size of the machine very tiny and about 4 lbs.
I will keep you posted.
Attachments
Upvote
0
But the other couple of hundred thousands are mine, ALL MINE LOL!!!!







