Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2010 #1 Found these at the beach. Any ideas? Is the big bullet civil war type? Attachments f1.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 215 f2.webp 10.4 KB · Views: 231 f3.webp 14.4 KB · Views: 219 f4.webp 26.9 KB · Views: 223 f5.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 216 f9.webp 9.4 KB · Views: 209
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 16, 2010 #2 I think the first piece is from an antique boxwood folding rule. I have box of these. It seems to match best with a Stephens & Co. rule. Attachments MVC-027F.webp 66.9 KB · Views: 218 MVC-028F.webp 68.9 KB · Views: 201 Upvote 0
I think the first piece is from an antique boxwood folding rule. I have box of these. It seems to match best with a Stephens & Co. rule.
Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thank you BigCypressHunter! I agree! Upvote 0