What's new

Recent finds

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From S.C. = Thanks for the look
002 (640x480) (2).webp004 (640x480).webp005 (640x480).webp006 (640x480).webpView attachment 010 (640x480).jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice group of artifacts. You have a couple of old pieces. Looks like a quartz Hardaway/dalton in the mix. What type is the large bifurcate? Good looking piece.
 
Very nice finds and like NC said they look very old:icon_thumleft:
 
Great points. I have yet to find a quartz point. On the second pic, the point on your ring and pinkie is a point just like one I found but completely different material. I was told it a possible McCorkle point and really old.
 
SCrocks do you still have that pic of your point collection? I never get tired of seeing it. You IMO have the largest collection of quartz points I have ever seen.
 
Great points. I have yet to find a quartz point. On the second pic, the point on your ring and pinkie is a point just like one I found but completely different material. I was told it a possible McCorkle point and really old.
wow NCnursery! Can you post your mccorkle? Those are old points. I can't say that I have ever found one of those.
 
Wow! You really got some nice ones.
 
Thanks for the comments= NC the quartz one might be a hardaway but may also be as you said transitional. It don't miss it by far though. == NCnursery the small bifurcated ones around here usually fall in the lecroy type but I have a few more like that one and larger that Dr. Goodyear said look to be Mccorkle== Rock my computer died a while back and I lost most all of my pictures.
 
Thats a shame it was a killer pic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom