What's new

Recent finds

tnmudman

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
709
Reaction score
1,537
Golden Thread
0
Location
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some fresh breaks on some these. I think one was a true big sandy, and would have been really nice.The corner notch peice is very thin ,and clearly was just broke in half. It was very well made.I would like to know what type the red colored one with just the end of the ear missing is. If anyone knows please let me know. 1019181934b.webp1019181934a.webp1019181933a.webp1019181933.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good finds!!!

nice materials too!!
 
Man if those on the could have been whole.Nice work on those.
 
Nice finds. Always makes me sad when I find what would have been fantastic points, but recent breaks. They survived possibly 1000s of years only to have been damaged recently by farm equipment. However, if not for the farm equipment, I wouldn't be finding anything.
 
Nice finds , that big sandy is a heart breaker maybe the rest will turn up one day it looks like a clean break
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom