Fossil_adult
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 169
- Reaction score
- 897
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I recently found some great relics! I got an 1816 sideplate to a springfield musket, a couple of pocketknives (thats becoming a common find nowadays 🤷), some pipestems, an old key, and a lot more! I've been uncovering quite a bit, a lot of which I haven't posted yet. Here it is.
Yeah I'm honestly not complaining about the pocketknives. I definetly want to get back out there once I'm able to again!
Yeah I'm honestly not complaining about the pocketknives. I definetly want to get back out there once I'm able to again!
Upvote
12







