crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone, Haven't posted for a while as I just ran to the west coast and back to Maine, my longest trip ever since I began trucking. I just wanted to get back into the swing of things as I enjoy the hobby. Didn't take my detector as I usually have no time. Time is usually spent with the wife. I wish I had had it and had some time as I was able to visit one of the oldest ports in America, Portsmouth New Hampshire. Never been to Mass., New Hamshire or Maine. I want to go back for more..... except the headaches of trucking in and around Boston. What an old city. The existing homes date from early 1700's on up. A rich historical area. Loved to have been able to detect around there. Hope you enjoy some extra pics of my trip as I always like to share with other people. Thanks for looking, Ron P.S. Need to get out today and detect. Going this afternoon as I am tired having drove more than 5000 miles. :D

Picture701.jpg

Picture699.jpg

Picture702.jpg

Picture621-1.jpg

Picture649.jpg

Picture678.jpg

Picture664.jpg

Picture667.jpg

Picture676.jpg

Picture696.jpg

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always take the detector with. Now tell me how good those lobsters were, LOL! HH, Mike

P

Pentico

mmmmmmmmlobster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah cool finds too! But the lobster! mmmmmmmm

Not to many fresh lobsters in Colorado....

Denver Nuggets

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
Awesome C J !! Very nice cap gun and car . They are both in great shape !! Awesome pictures ( I kind of got the feel of the place from them). Right now I'm cooking Chicken and Zuchini but I've sure got Lobster on my mind . Wish I would have ate first before I saw the pictures . A very nice post !! Thanks !! :thumbsup:

H H ,
George

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
t-bucket said:
Now you need a vacation after the long trip !!!!! congrats and the lobster looks great. :thumbsup:

Yes for sure. Thats the most trucking I have ever done in 15 days. Lobster? First time for me. There still alive before they cook them. Those were small ones too.

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dirt doctor said:
Awesome C J !! Very nice cap gun and car . They are both in great shape !! Awesome pictures ( I kind of got the feel of the place from them). Right now I'm cooking Chicken and Zuchini but I've sure got Lobster on my mind . Wish I would have ate first before I saw the pictures . A very nice post !! Thanks !! :thumbsup:

H H ,
George

I found 2 of those cap guns in a short time. One broken and one in tact. 6 inches down and it could work with a little tlc. I think they date from the 50's.Thanks for the kind comments. I got a little hunt in tonight and the only thing I found was an old kerosene lamp top. I have found 4 at this place as it dates from 1836, I be live I have the date right

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
That's a cool car. I like adding unique cars to my collection. 8) It's hard going a while without detecting. It gets so addictive.

That is the problem with driving places - always going by awesome looking sites.

Bob

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mirage said:
That's a cool car. I like adding unique cars to my collection. 8) It's hard going a while without detecting. It gets so addictive.

That is the problem with driving places - always going by awesome looking sites.

Bob

Thanks Bob. Thats the first tootsie car for me. It's probably one of my uncles when they were little. I'll have to ask around ;D

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunting!!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread