What's new

Recent Gold Rush Digs! 4 more buckles

Ron (CA)

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
556
Reaction score
1,519
Golden Thread
6
Location
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
Mark and I got back out to the 1850's site we dug 6 buckles earlier and managed to get 4 more parts!! Fun digging for sure!

 

Attachments

  • mark wreath 1.webp
    mark wreath 1.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 135
  • mark combo 1.webp
    mark combo 1.webp
    15 KB · Views: 112
  • eagle tongue.webp
    eagle tongue.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 125
  • chinese coin.webp
    chinese coin.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 120
  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_8022.webp
    IMG_8022.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 20
Id love to see all of the buckles you guys have dug in one pic. I absolutely love the look of the buckles you dig
 
Awesome Old Finds.

When do the Scissors date to?

The Buckles are SWEET!
 
once again I am duly impressed with a great hunt.you guys sure earn it !!
 
Interesting Ol Wild West stuff ! Proof , once again , " all that is old is Back East " is just BS .... :occasion14:
 
Nice collection of brass finds. I could spend a few days at that site. Very impressive.
 
Awesome Old Finds.

When do the Scissors date to?

The Buckles are SWEET!

Not really sure. It was right in the old house site that dates 1850-70's. But it is possible that it was an accidental loss later. I only assumed it was a period find but feel comfortable it is from that date range.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom