What's new

Recent Silver rings

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Got the larger ring today and the small one last Monday. The larger is a spinner and is marked 950. I about died as I thought that would be platinum but someone told me mexican silver is sometimes marked 950. It was tarnished badly like silver. I knew for sure it wasn't platinum because no one in their right mind would make a platinum spinner ring!! lol
 

Attachments

  • silver5n6.1.webp
    silver5n6.1.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 316
  • silver5n6.2.webp
    silver5n6.2.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0
Very nice silver ring finds, Debbie :hello2:

I like finding spinner rings..and that one is a nice looking one :headbang:

lorraine
 
Debbie,That is one monster ring,or you got small fingers!!!
 
Way to go Debbie :notworthy: :notworthy: Treasure can not hide from you . :hello2:
 
We just found our first Silver spinner !!!! Haven't posted it yet with the temp crash of tnet !!! Its bent and does not spin much but its still a spinner!!!! Chug!!!! Its the one on my finger next to my pinkie the others are silver as well Ear rings
 

Attachments

  • P1010007.webp
    P1010007.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 229
Way to go on that silver! Gotta love those fatty rings
 
On first sight of stainless steel or tungsten in my scoop I too pray that it's platinum. :o
...but almost always its not. You can tell right away by the weight and density.
Those are still nice finds. :icon_thumleft:
 
A couple of nice silver rings Debbie....
Well done. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice Finds keep up the good MD and HH :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom