d3t3ctr0n

Apr 17, 2013
Texas U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
10568840_842408242445353_1523620916162108557_n.jpg

Today was a record breaking day on many levels. 5 Quarters, 7 Dimes, 3 Nickels and 27 Pennies.

1. Most coins found in one day, 43 total

2. 2 Coins Spills in one day, 9 Pennies in one spot and 4 Quarters in another

3. Started finding Nickels for once. My old Ace 150 would usually find aluminum tabs or lids, not Nickels. The Garrett Ace 350 is much, much more accurate.

4, First time to Coin Shoot with a group of friends, all with Detectors and Pinpointers.

All in all a great day for Coin Shooting! No silver yet, but it will come.

Upvote 8
congrats, getting closer to battery money

That's a nice haul!!, I have a 350 and used it alot for a year before my atpro, the 350 is a great machine, lots of luck with it

Keep up the great work. I spent a year with the 350 and then the last 1 1/2 years with AT Pro. With the 350 if that signal bounces above or below the nickel notch and then returns to nickel you may have found gold. Always dig that signal. Found six gold items that way. Happy hunting.

Congrats and keep at it. I like the quote, "the harder I try the luckier I get." So true.

Keep on digging it up !! Good fun there !

That's a lotsa' coins.

It's always nice to walk home with a good jingle.
Now if we could figure out a way to knock down that penny to everything else ratio we'll all be doin' even better!!

Love that jingle myself, but most of all, no matter what coin I find, its the thrill of the hunt!

Nice bunch of coins

It's a good day when you get that jingle in your pocket. The older coins are out there. Good luck and happy hunting.

Thats what it's all about. I love the hunt every time I hear the good tones I am like a kid in a candy store, I just can't get enough. Congrats on a great day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back