Recovering Relics

Jan 12, 2010
New England
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Garret Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On April 20, I went metal detecting at a historical Inn in New England. The last time I detected there, I found a lot of musket balls. It was no different this time. I found a total of 8 musket balls, and 1 mystery bullet. It was a great day out detecting in the woods. The next day, I went to Vermont. In Vermont we played airsoft and just enjoyed the scenery. When we came back, we went back to the inn and there was a big pile of dirt in the back. I got permission to hunt the dirt pile, but I only had 5 minutes to hunt it. I can't believe what I found there in 5 minutes! I found a possible colonial button that says "Double Gilt" on the back with an eagle on the back as well. Next I found my oldest wheat penny, a 1927. The best find was a 10K Gold Class Ring from 1964!!! It is from Hudson Catholic High School Class of 1964. On the inside it is marked "O'Neil Co 10K" and the initials "JMC" are also marked on the inside. I looked online and couldn't find any listings for the ring but I will keep looking. Hopefully I can get back to this site soon! HH everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySffiUzYXY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread