What's new

Red Bluff, Anderson, or Redding Ca

Randyg12

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
459
Reaction score
466
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to be on a Passport in Time dig in the Red Bluff area June 7th - 14th. Looking for some old pounded parks, schools, or ? suggestions to detect in the afternoons.

HH Randy
 
Randy,
I'll be on the project too. Can't recommend any places to hunt after "work", though. Sorry.
See you there!
Jim
 
Hi Jim, I can't wait to start.:thumbsup: I've already lined up some spots to check out in the afternoons. See you Monday.
I'm going to be on a Passport in Time dig in the Red Bluff area June 7th - 14th. Looking for some old pounded parks, schools, or ? suggestions to detect in the afternoons.

HH Randy
 
Head East out of Red Bluff on Antelope Blvd. a few miles and there will be a turn to the left that takes you to Cone Grove Park. It's not very big but it's old.
 
Hey packerbacker. So is detecting allowed in that park.? I'm having no luck up here in Redding.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom