What's new

Redneck Goddess-of-fertility effigy?

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
Found this in flood debris from a large Oklahoma lake. I'm thinking the local Redneck Yacht Club lost thier goddess effigy. What is this? About 9" tall, and has a hole in the bottom about 3/4" diameter. Maybe the top off of an umbrella? I love her. She makes me grin everytime I look at her.

naturegirl
 

Attachments

  • fertility effigy.webp
    fertility effigy.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 906
truckinbutch said:
Woody,
Redheaded women are an adventure and test of courage for redneck men .
Not everyone is up to a Harley and fewer are up to a redhead . Life is never dull with either ;D
Hey Truckin... thanks for the food for thought, will be eating soon.
 
Upvote 0
Ill read this all later when I have more time.
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
BioProfessor said:
Woody,

If you now or never had or never knew anyone that had a car motor hanging from a chain in a tree in their yard. You ain't no redneck.

Me - redneck - hell yeah. You? Hard to say. ;D

Remember the Olympics in Atlanta? Remember they released white doves at the opening ceremony? There WERE redneck in the parking lot with shotguns.

If you've never cracked open a cold one at a funeral, you ain't no redneck.

Daryl



i once had an old tv in my front garden for months! it's gone now, but i still have a broken fridge freezer at the end of my back garden!

does that count? :D

It's called a smoker. :D
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Ill read this all later when I have more time.
Forget it, its just too complex and we are running off the subject all the time...
But if you want to you should not wait, because I am sure the Moderators are going to shorten it up soon (for getting off subject too much).
 
Upvote 0
I say it's a stretcher for leather or some similar material.
 
Upvote 0
actually the term "redneck" started in the early 1900's during the Logan county West Virginia

union coal miner verses the mine owners war. the good guys (miners) tied red bandanna's

around their necks so they could identify each other as being on the same team.



and here's one that Jeff Foxworthy ain't heard yet.


IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN COMPLEMENTED BY YOUR NEIGHBORS ON YOUR NEW BEDSHEETS...........................


(HANGING IN YOUR LIVINGROOM WINDOWS) YOU JUST MIGHT BE A REDNECK!



Jeff, feel free to use that one.
 
Upvote 0
Here is the redneck joke to end all redneck jokes. :-[
 

Attachments

  • redneck tank top.webp
    redneck tank top.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
LOL, I have seen that impromptu tank top pic before...but I'll bet it ain't the end of the redneck jokes. Check out these gals...LMAO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Get a red light in it and lets see if they glow :tongue3:

Maybe next time your out there you will find the male statue that goes with it.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom