Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,684
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Red's being bad again!
Red here again, it's wednesday, and I decided to share a few laughs with ya'll! Enjoy and yes I'm being bad again! LOL
Red
Red here again, it's wednesday, and I decided to share a few laughs with ya'll! Enjoy and yes I'm being bad again! LOL
RedAttachments
-
299399_2045836704895_1213714910_31767814_1464976784_n.webp14.6 KB · Views: 1,000 -
298148_278229532207392_179125092117837_949818_390061231_n.webp39.1 KB · Views: 1,029 -
299299_276870735676605_179125092117837_945814_345863717_n.webp75.9 KB · Views: 1,037 -
299261_259942520715814_152858521424215_706955_408747140_n.webp11.1 KB · Views: 1,058 -
300872_273908222639523_179125092117837_934702_53775302_n.webp41 KB · Views: 1,095 -
300954_279295702100775_179125092117837_953458_589745731_n.webp26.9 KB · Views: 1,089 -
306384_276858269011185_179125092117837_945788_1034731429_n.webp33 KB · Views: 1,119 -
310553_279177542112591_179125092117837_953328_831264006_n.webp49.9 KB · Views: 1,146








