What's new

Reeded Number Tag?

Lt1stone

Full Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
157
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newkirk Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, Gray Ghosts, Pro-Find 25
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever seen a reeded number tag before? It's reeded on both sides exactly the same and I don't have a micrometer but it's the exact same size as a quarter, thin and made of copper. Could it have been a coin at one time? I found it about a foot from the W.H.K. counter stamped 1 penny token at CTH 4.
 

Attachments

  • num 11 tag.webp
    num 11 tag.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 190
I found one just like yours with the number 6 on it. Mine has a wire hook hanging from the hole. I think mine is brass. Hope someone can I D it, Ive been wondering what it was.
 
Upvote 0
I have found them,and wrote them off as either tool tags or Miners tags?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom