What's new

Rejected at the Bank today

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a bank close to work today and tried to get a box of dimes with cash in hand. I wasn't even told nicely " Do you have an account here?" she yelled. I said "Nooooo", she replied "We can't help you if you don't have an account here". I promptly walked out. I was thinking of talking to the Bank Manager but figured it wasn't worth my time. This is the same bank that has my union's money is held, had an meeting at work when I got back to work to only find out this bank was mean to other people at my work, and we all agreed to switch the bank immediately with our funds. There are atleast 7 banks within walking distance from my job, and they all treat me well when I walk in, even though I have no account there. (One is so nice I actually am thinking about opening an account there.) This is the first time I ever went to this bank and don't worry I will be there when the acct is closed to tell them why. My opinion has always been, I would rather deal with nice people than mean, and with much competition nearby, I don't understand why.
 
Upvote 0
I've had that happen to me plenty of times, even at banks where I have an accounts.
HH
Rich
 
I would make it clear to who ever closes your union account that the reason you are closing it is because of their behavior toward those who are in the union. Make sure they understand they need to be nice to everyone regardless if they have an account there or not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom