What's new

Relic from munitions manufacturing complex

dduffy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
I found this close to a munitions manufacturing complex. the glass does have some liquid in it. So what was it used for?
 

Attachments

  • P1019322.webp
    P1019322.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 328
  • P1019321.webp
    P1019321.webp
    100.2 KB · Views: 303
  • P1019315.webp
    P1019315.webp
    287.7 KB · Views: 321
Spooky said:
That is a sprinkler head from a fire suppression system.

It is mounted on the pipe in the roof..

The heat makes the glass melt or break, releasing the water on to the fire..

Correct! Good ID.

Fire-Sprinkler-NX-003-.jpg
 
Upvote 0
So it's problay not that old?
 
Upvote 0
OK at 1st i thought well that's pretty old but then i realized crap I'm 50 :icon_scratch:... So i think i will throw it away because that's not old right?
 
Upvote 0
Spooky said:
dduffy said:
OK at 1st i thought well that's pretty old but then i realized crap I'm 50 :icon_scratch:... So i think i will throw it away because that's not old right?

That's up to YOU.. :laughing7:

Is it rare (sprinklerheads)? Not really....

But SOME people collect stuff like that, so I'd hold onto it... You might have a 'uncommon'
one..

Do YOU think it's neat?

if you do, hold onto it......

Trash is what YOU decide it it...

Some of the best advice you will get on Tnet.
 
Upvote 0
OK at 1st i thought well that's pretty old but then i realized crap I'm 50 icon_scratch... So i think i will throw it away because that's not old right?
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif



Tim
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom