What's new

Relic Hunter? Treasure Hunter? Amateur Archaeologist?

Definitely a treasure hunter, though I usually say "a bit of a treasure hunter" to indicate that I don't think I'm Indiana Jones or something. But I've probably done enough research over the years to warrant at least a history minor.
 
Relic Hunter but i’m a Pro because i played high school football and scored three touchdowns in one game. Now i sell women’s shoes.
 
I would tend to use amateur Archeologist/Treasure Hunter. Enjoy the best of both worlds :icon_thumright:
 
" Amateur Archeologist " Probably works best with the Holier then Thou Crowd.
Because it sounds a But more Main Stream.

I Personally Prefer "Treasure Hunter" If questioned on my Treasure Finds,
I Can say, So far I'm still a Hunter,:laughing7: Not a Finder. if Necessary.

Plus "one mans Trash , is another man's Treasure" so I Can show you allot of
treasure :laughing9: under that description. :coffee2:
 
Last edited:
I would tend to use amateur Archeologist/Treasure Hunter. Enjoy the best of both worlds :icon_thumright:

You are the first one to say this! It's something I hear in England a lot, and I think you're the first UK person to chime in.
Are you doing any work with archies?
 
IMG_1769.webpIMG_1754.webpIMG_0640.webp. Ive been confused for a long time about what i can relate too... I love looking for things of old and thats what i do dont hang around schools or parks much anymore, it's the deep woods, or a placer area....The goods are there, but your expertise with RESEARCH opens the doors. Im a Detectorist and I look for things of old...
 
You are the first one to say this! It's something I hear in England a lot, and I think you're the first UK person to chime in.
Are you doing any work with archies?

Hi Kiara. Im the first to put the two together? Lol. There is a first for everything. I agree, the term is used a lot here. Treasure Hunter is creeping in more and more though recently.
Im not working with any atm. A lot of what i do atm i tend to do alone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom