What's new

Relic Hunting in N. to Central Bama

BamaBill

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
686
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is anybody still relic hunting in North Central Alabama (say Tennessee line down to Cullman) ? I lost one partner last year and the other moved away. Now I don't have any contacts in Bama anymore and I'm starting to think any sites in this part of the state are all played out. PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks,
Bill
 
Hey Bill im always available on weekends im located in cullman
 
Hey Bill, I'm in Cullman to and can hunt some on the non work and non Scouting week ends and willing to drive.


TimC
 
Hello BamaBill, I would also throw my hat in the ring and I'm sure you wouldn't have to twist Nana40s' arm too hard to get her to hunt. Getting us all together might not happen but I'm sure some of us would be available at one time or another. HH George
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom