What's new

Relics, couple Injuns and a small gold box.

Helix

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
1,316
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1883 and 1890 Ih, fancy cuff link, and some kind of hat pin? First gold of the year! It has no hall marks or K stamp from what I can tell but this thing is way to heavy to be modern junk. My eyes are not so good but tomorrow I will go and get tested. It registered in the "gold zone" on my detector and was about 4" down and came out clean like gold should. I will soak in lemon juice tonight and see what happens, nothing I hope. It just screams "real deal" if you were holding it. DSC00259.webp DSC00260.webp DSC00261.webp DSC00263.webp DSC00264.webp
 
Upvote 38
You mean, he took it out back, out of your sight and then came back and handed it back saying it's not gold? Hmmmmmm..... :dontknow:


Yes I was like,,, Ok what ever man.. don't test in front of people.. I find out this is gold.. Trying to rip people off..
 
Yes I was like,,, Ok what ever man.. don't test in front of people.. I find out this is gold.. Trying to rip people off..

How sure are you that you got the same box back?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom