What's new

Relics found backyard

Capt.Betances

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Fellows

Here I'm showing those pics about relics that I found. Some of them I don't know what it is. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3320.webp
    DSCF3320.webp
    378.9 KB · Views: 232
  • DSCF3321.webp
    DSCF3321.webp
    321.1 KB · Views: 312
  • DSCF3322.webp
    DSCF3322.webp
    778.3 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCF3323.webp
    DSCF3323.webp
    181.5 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCF3333.webp
    DSCF3333.webp
    127.8 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF3336.webp
    DSCF3336.webp
    169.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Nice finds bud, I cant zoom in at moment to give a Hans on id but from what I c they look like nice finds from the old yard
 
The tag is from a rose bush. I've found 4 saying sterling silver (rose name). But the RCA piece is cool! I'd say part of a radio. Put this in the what is it section
 
Oh and one is part to a gun. Most likely a cap gun
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom