C chelseathayer44805 Greenie Joined Jun 5, 2024 Messages 16 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jun 30, 2024 Thread Owner #1 I’m new to Bangor Pennsylvania and was wondering if there are any relics around here to find with my metal detector?
I’m new to Bangor Pennsylvania and was wondering if there are any relics around here to find with my metal detector?
K KSDirtfisher77 Hero Member Joined Jun 26, 2022 Messages 852 Reaction score 1,952 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Whites V3I Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 30, 2024 #2 chelseathayer44805 said: I’m new to Bangor Pennsylvania and was wondering if there are any relics around here to find with my metal detector? Click to expand... Get out & get to swinging. There is bound to be some goodies in the ground there. Do some door knocking & get a few private hunts as well too.
chelseathayer44805 said: I’m new to Bangor Pennsylvania and was wondering if there are any relics around here to find with my metal detector? Click to expand... Get out & get to swinging. There is bound to be some goodies in the ground there. Do some door knocking & get a few private hunts as well too.