What's new

Religious Whatsit? Book Clasp?

rufus3898

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I found this copper whatsit the other day it measures about 1.5" and has a hook on one side. I was thinking it may be a bible clasp? How old does it look it kind of has a art deco style to it. Any help with an age and a ID is much appreciated! Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • finds 001.webp
    finds 001.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 279
Re: Religieous Whatsit? Book Clasp?

Hard to tell what it is partner but, hey! whats up with your personal pic on the left <-------- :D Is that Borat hangin with the girls
 
Upvote 0
Re: Religieous Whatsit? Book Clasp?

4-H staff said:
Hard to tell what it is partner but, hey! whats up with your personal pic on the left <-------- :D Is that Borat hangin with the girls
Yes that is borat. Thank god I dont live near the ocean I might be tempted to wear his swimwear while beach detecting!
 
Upvote 0
I guess I am out of step but I don't know who Borat is. And I am glad I don't! Monty
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom