Remember this?

arkobnrs

Feb 8, 2006
Does anyone else remember hearing about a man in arkansas who found a KGC treasure? I heard or read it in the news ( I think) there was something about him finding an old cast iron snake buried pointing him to the treasure. This is driving me absolutely MAD!! I have google searched it just about every way imaginable and have come up with zilch.

Please someone post something on this before I have to be heavily medicated and placed in a rubber room.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
good story...but I cant find anything on it....maybe if you are going to take meds..memory pills would be the first! :)

OP
OP
A

arkobnrs

Feb 8, 2006
So you remember it too? Or is it something I dreamed?

"Memory Pills"- Now THOSE would be a real treasure can you imagine the amount of $$ you could make off of them. LOL.

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Never heard of this find...
Just wanted to weigh in on medication and rubber room.
Being a teen of the sixties and early seventies, I must say that lots of pills can be great
and a rubber room is easy to clean if your hands aren't wrapped around you and tied in back.

grizzly bare

I'm just not sure if I had a point here or not. All these swirling colors and loud noises occasionally allow me to forget whatever is going on .
Now can everybody sing a chorus of "Yellow Submarine"?

OP
OP
A

arkobnrs

Feb 8, 2006
LOL Grizzly!

I know I saw this somewhere, and it was fairly recently like in the last year or so, but I cannot find any information on it now.

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
arko,
If there had been a KGC find or a find of any large value, I'm pretty sure that it would have made it to the Treasure Recovered or another forum on this board. I will admit quickly that I miss a huge amount of news, but we have some of the best searchers to be found anywhere on this board.
If Omni or Gypsy can't find it , it's WELL hidden.

grizzly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread