What's new

remodeling tellers desks

x512x

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
312
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
So I'm helpin my bosses son remodel the tellers desk he said whatever we find I can have. Found about 30$ in clad. A 1965 half and two 1967 half's. A 64 Rosie and a 1946 wheatie. It was fun haha nothing better than free silver
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130207_184913.webp
    ForumRunner_20130207_184913.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 134
  • ForumRunner_20130202_205205.webp
    ForumRunner_20130202_205205.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 123
  • ForumRunner_20130207_180823.webp
    ForumRunner_20130207_180823.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 117
Hey guys didn mean to put these pics here are the pics

ForumRunner_20130217_220645.webp



ForumRunner_20130217_220703.webp



ForumRunner_20130217_220720.webp



ForumRunner_20130217_220736.webp
 
In your original post what is the thing on the right with the lion on it? And that's a pretty nice deal from the tellers!
 
In your original post what is the thing on the right with the lion on it? And that's a pretty nice deal from the tellers!

Found that a couple of weeks ago an I researched it and it was a lid for a needle box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom