What's new

Reno COunty

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
12,689
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ozarks
:)
 

Attachments

  • reno.webp
    reno.webp
    54 KB · Views: 415
:(
 

Attachments

  • reno1.webp
    reno1.webp
    57 KB · Views: 366
  • reno3.webp
    reno3.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 376
  • reno4.webp
    reno4.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 382
:(
 

Attachments

  • reno5.webp
    reno5.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 372
  • reno6.webp
    reno6.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 366
:icon_study:
 

Attachments

  • reno7.webp
    reno7.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 369
  • reno8.webp
    reno8.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 370
Droool... :P Are they all in the same town?
 
Lerado
 

Attachments

  • Lerado Community Church Reno.webp
    Lerado Community Church Reno.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 348
I know where the first and third are where are the rest?
 
just waitng on an answer
 
I dont know where these are....except they are in Reno county....I do historical research and many people either have sent them to me or I found old photos of these places....some I took....but its up to you guys in Reno to go find them....looks like alot of abandoned places for one county and this was just about 1/3 of what I had on file.....If I know exactly where they are....I post that....
 
Aw Gypsy Heart I thought you were looking for a "Fixer-Upper".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom