What's new

Repeat post

TexasRT

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OK I've got to ask, I keep getting post that come up saying they were posted today or yesterday and I know for a fact they were posted along time back. Is there something I have set wrong or are people just posting stuff numerous times from the past? Just curious that's all, anyone else experiencing this?
 
Upvote 0
If it's a post that you left a comment on, then everytime someone else posts a comment to the same thread, even years later, it will notify you that there is a new comment.

I hope I'm answering the question that you are asking. If I misunderstood then please accept my apology.

There is a way cut off the notifications. When you receive one, just hit the link that allows you to cut it off.

It bothers me to receive one for something that was commented on two or more years ago with a new message of just "nice item."

Also, if the question is involving why there are posts at the top from 3 years ago, it's because if someone posts a comment to it then it will go to the top of the list....again.

HH
 
when you see "today" or "yesterday" then someone has replied to the original post "today" or "yesterday".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom