What's new

Reply to Thread

AbTexEx

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Missed it the first time. Didn't register before clicking off the page.
That was aboot a month ago.


Caught it the second time.


Was going to click page two on the thread and found this...


Reply to Thread.webp


Yep. That was the whole current main forum page.
Nope, didn't post it.
When I went to leave the page, got a popup asking if I really wanted
navigate away from the page. When I confirmed, lost connection for a
second (streaming radio in another tab). Everything came back normal.

Reply1.webp


Asus N550 Win8 upgraded to Win10 running Chrome.


On a side note Photoshop is "NOT" compatible with Win10.



AJones
 
Well it hasn't happened again.
If it happens again I will let you know.


AJones
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom