What's new

"Reply With Quote" Feature Not Working? Or Just my Computer?

coinman123

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
4,676
Reaction score
5,768
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I have noticed today that when I have tried to click the "Reply With Quote" button on someone's post, it just loads endlessly and never opens the reply box. I am not sure if this is just my computer, or if others have had this problem. Thanks!
 
"Reply With Quote" Feature Not Working? Or Just my Computer?

This website can act ornery at times. One thing I've learned is if I'm making a lengthy post - compose it in notepad or Word - then copy it to the Reply box. This way if something funny happens I haven't "lost" what I typed when the webpage gets "stuck".

To answer your question, yes that's happened to me. I find reloading the webpage helps. Also using a web browser that doesn't have a bunch of Add Ons or Plugins installed (adblockers etc).. sometimes these can interfere with certain website forum functions. Good luck !
 
I have noticed today that when I have tried to click the "Reply With Quote" button on someone's post, it just loads endlessly and never opens the reply box. I am not sure if this is just my computer, or if others have had this problem. Thanks!

Appears to be working niw..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom