Repost of Yesterdays Bolo knife

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Repost of Yesterday's Bolo knife

(I apologize for starting a new thread on the same topic, but I could not figure out how to add another picture to my reply.) Thanks for all the info everyone. I have attached two pics w/ the markings; length is 14 3/4 and widest width on blade is 2". Unknown history. Seems like the two values given were consistent so I think we overpaid but it is still a nice piece of history. I doubt if the above info changes the value, but I just thot I would throw it out there.

Attachments

• IMG_5119.JPG
    IMG_5119.JPG
    579.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5121.JPG
    IMG_5121.JPG
    820.3 KB · Views: 65

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(I apologize for starting a new thread on the same topic, but I could not figure out how to add another picture to my reply.) Thanks for all the info everyone. I have attached two pics w/ the markings; length is 14 3/4 and widest width on blade is 2". Unknown history. Seems like the two values given were consistent so I think we overpaid but it is still a nice piece of history. I doubt if the above info changes the value, but I just thot I would throw it out there.

If you go to edit it allows you to add pictures...

Upvote 0

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you bought it because you like it, what you paid is really not that important. If you bought it to make a buck.. well keep it and display it. It's a nice piece:thumbsup:. Tony

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread