103.8 KB · Views: 433
  • Cloves Lake 16.JPG
    Cloves Lake 16.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 431
  • Cloves Lake 17.JPG
    Cloves Lake 17.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0
Looks like you had a great time. And I'll have to agree, meteorologist are overpaid "Guessers" I watch the weather alot and I get frustrated with the differences between weather stations and how much it gets changed around all the time. A few days ago they were saying it was going to be 44 on Monday here in Ohio. This morning, they said 57. We'll see come Mondays forcast.

I should have added that Joe G. was the only person to find major silver with Glenn not only finding his first Buffalo nickel but his first Liberty ("Merc") dime. The rest of us went home with clad. My Land Star found 13 quarters and a couple of dimes and cents. We could have used the energy we used while in suspenseful digging every signal to charge our batteries!

Silver Fox said:
I obeyed the limit of 12 photos per post, here is the balance, 5 more. Enjoy!

Silver Fox

Hey, I didn't know there was a 12 pic limit.... Ooops! :o

Thanks for posting more. It was really nice meeting you and everyone else. Certainly was fun :)

Joe G said:
Silver Fox said:
I obeyed the limit of 12 photos per post, here is the balance, 5 more. Enjoy!

Silver Fox

Hey, I didn't know there was a 12 pic limit.... Ooops! :o

Thanks for posting more. It was really nice meeting you and everyone else. Certainly was fun :)
This is at the bottom of the post/reply page: Allowed file types: jpg, gif, kml
Maximum attachment size allowed: 256 KB, per post: 12

But I don't know if the size of the photo depends on other factors. Meaning that I don't know if bigger photos will result in less than the 12. So I edited my photos to a maximum of 500 pixels for one dimension with the other dimension depending on how I crop the photos but won't be over 500. A square photo might be 500x500.

I enjoyed meeting you and listening to you and viewing your fantabulous finds. Everybody had good stories to tell. EZrider was outtasight with his lanky frame covered in metal detecting "armor," a sight to see and very enjoyable person. Once he walked into the shruberry he was invisible! All nice guys leading very interesting lives but all coming together to enjoy the best hobby in the world.

I apologize that I wasn't able to add individual names to each photo but I don't know how to do that on my computer or if it's able to do so.

HEY SILVERFOX THANKS FOR POSTING THE PHOTOS.

I REGRET NOT BEING ABLE TO BE THERE.

ESPECIALLY WHEN I SAW THE SILVER.

WITH MY LUCK I WOULD HAVE ONLY FOUND CLAD ANYWAY.

TAKE CARE HOPE TO MEET YOU ON THE NEXT ONE.

HARRY IN BRONX

Hey thanks for the comments Silverfox! :thumbsup: Most of the time i hunt is in deep woods and i tend to get right into the thick of it briers too! I had looked into the park a little and knew that's where i would be. I'm glad i did because that was some real down south holler hiking :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back