What's new

Resubmitting this one

tesorobandit

Jr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
87
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
tesoro vaquero, bandidoII Umax, garrett 250, ETG ( eyes to the ground)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what this is, but I think it might be bridle/tack related. Nice blacksmithing
 

Attachments

  • DSC02348.webp
    DSC02348.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 81
I am thinking it is part of a door or gate latch.
It has the rounded loop on the small end, allowing it to move up and down and also limited in and out movement.
It looks like it has a thumb tab on the large end.
This same sort of style would be used on tail gates on some early trucks, I think into the early 60's.
Happy Hunting
Kevin
 
Upvote 0
The one you have I think predates the auto.
Kevin
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom