What's new

Results from my first box of halves...

changedman

Greenie
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I finally got my first box of halves from the bank yesterday and got five 40%ers.
That's five more than I had, so I'm happy. However, what is the typical yield for one box?
 
Upvote 0
For me lately less than one 40% per box. Last 4 boxes yielded a total of 3 40%.
 
The average this year is 1 or 2 a box. Skunks are the norm. Once in a great while you may hit a box with 20, 30, 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or more. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Good. Did 2 boxes tonight and only hit 1-67 & 1-64. Mr. Apush found both and I got skunked.

There are days, and there are days. Keep plugging at it.

apush :read2:
 
I've averaged about (1) 40%er a box.

HH,
Legend
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom