GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, got to Immyland (Vegas) on Sunday morning and left Friday morning. Amongst other activities while there, I did some slot machine searching. I'll just do a day by day breakdown.
*** Sunday ****
$800 in half dollars
2 - 1967
$500 in quarters
1 - 1958-D Washington
$160 in nickels
1 - 1936 Buffalo Nickel
1 - 1943-P War Nickel
1 - 1945-S War Nickel
39 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1938, 1939, 1940(2), 1941, 1941-S Small S, 1946(2), 1946-D, 1946-S, 1948-S, 1949, 1952, 1952-S, 1953, 1953-D, 1953-S, 1954-D(4), 1955-D(2), 1956, 1957, 1957-D(2), 1958-D(6), 1959(2), 1959-D(4)))
1 Foreign (Italy, 100 Lire(1993))
and a couple of recent Canadian nickels which I passed along as I get enough of those at home I didn't want to lug them home.
*** Monday ****
$1600 in half dollars
1 - 1942 Walking Liberty
1 - 1962-D Franklin
1 - 1964 Kennedy
1 - 1966
2 - 1967
1 - 1969-D
1 - 1973-S
$200 in quarters
Skunked
$70 in nickels
1 - 1942-S War Nickel
17 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939, 1940-S, 1942-D, 1948(3), 1951, 1952-D, 1953, 1956-D, 1957-D(3), 1958-D(4))
*** Tuesday ****
Met with Immy for a few hours and also searched a little
$800 in half dollars
1 - 1964-D
2 - 1968-D
1 - 1969-D
1 - 2003-D
1 - 2005-P
3 - 2005-D
$60 in nickels
1 - 1943-S War Nickel
15 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939, 1940, 1940-D, 1940-S, 1946, 1949-D, 1952-S, 1954, 1954-D(2), 1958-D, 1959, 1959-D(3))
*** Wednesday ****
$200 in half dollars
1 - 1967
2 - 2005-P
$131 in nickels
29 pre-1960 Jefferson (1940, 1941(2), 1941-D, 1941-S Small S, 1942-D, 1947, 1947-S, 1948-S, 1953, 1953-S, 1954-D(4), 1956-D, 1957-D(4), 1958-D(5), 1959-D(4))
**** Thursday ****
Did not search as although my wife was supposed to work Thursday she got done early, and so I didn't leave the strip.
**** Friday ****
$300 in half dollars
2 - 1969-D
$20 in nickels
4 pre-1960 Jefferson (1940, 1941-S Small S, 1942, 1958-D)
Overall for the trip
$3700 in half dollars searched
------------------------------------
1 Walker
1 Franklin
2 - 90% Kennedy
12 - 40% Kennedy
7 - Post-2001 Kennedy
1 Proof Kennedy
$1000 in quarters searched
--------------------------------
1 - silver Washington
$441 in nickels searched
-----------------------------
1 Buffalo
4 War Nickels
104 other pre-1960 Jefferson
1 Foreign coin
and a few recent Canadian nickel throwbacks (mid 1980's through 2000)
I had planned on searching a little more, but my wife had to work less than she had planned and a couple of nights I ended up drinking too much to feel safe driving downtown from the strip so I took those nights off. All in all a good trip.
*** Sunday ****
$800 in half dollars
2 - 1967
$500 in quarters
1 - 1958-D Washington
$160 in nickels
1 - 1936 Buffalo Nickel
1 - 1943-P War Nickel
1 - 1945-S War Nickel
39 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1938, 1939, 1940(2), 1941, 1941-S Small S, 1946(2), 1946-D, 1946-S, 1948-S, 1949, 1952, 1952-S, 1953, 1953-D, 1953-S, 1954-D(4), 1955-D(2), 1956, 1957, 1957-D(2), 1958-D(6), 1959(2), 1959-D(4)))
1 Foreign (Italy, 100 Lire(1993))
and a couple of recent Canadian nickels which I passed along as I get enough of those at home I didn't want to lug them home.
*** Monday ****
$1600 in half dollars
1 - 1942 Walking Liberty
1 - 1962-D Franklin
1 - 1964 Kennedy
1 - 1966
2 - 1967
1 - 1969-D
1 - 1973-S
$200 in quarters
Skunked
$70 in nickels
1 - 1942-S War Nickel
17 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939, 1940-S, 1942-D, 1948(3), 1951, 1952-D, 1953, 1956-D, 1957-D(3), 1958-D(4))
*** Tuesday ****
Met with Immy for a few hours and also searched a little
$800 in half dollars
1 - 1964-D
2 - 1968-D
1 - 1969-D
1 - 2003-D
1 - 2005-P
3 - 2005-D
$60 in nickels
1 - 1943-S War Nickel
15 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939, 1940, 1940-D, 1940-S, 1946, 1949-D, 1952-S, 1954, 1954-D(2), 1958-D, 1959, 1959-D(3))
*** Wednesday ****
$200 in half dollars
1 - 1967
2 - 2005-P
$131 in nickels
29 pre-1960 Jefferson (1940, 1941(2), 1941-D, 1941-S Small S, 1942-D, 1947, 1947-S, 1948-S, 1953, 1953-S, 1954-D(4), 1956-D, 1957-D(4), 1958-D(5), 1959-D(4))
**** Thursday ****
Did not search as although my wife was supposed to work Thursday she got done early, and so I didn't leave the strip.
**** Friday ****
$300 in half dollars
2 - 1969-D
$20 in nickels
4 pre-1960 Jefferson (1940, 1941-S Small S, 1942, 1958-D)
Overall for the trip
$3700 in half dollars searched
------------------------------------
1 Walker
1 Franklin
2 - 90% Kennedy
12 - 40% Kennedy
7 - Post-2001 Kennedy
1 Proof Kennedy
$1000 in quarters searched
--------------------------------
1 - silver Washington
$441 in nickels searched
-----------------------------
1 Buffalo
4 War Nickels
104 other pre-1960 Jefferson
1 Foreign coin
and a few recent Canadian nickel throwbacks (mid 1980's through 2000)
I had planned on searching a little more, but my wife had to work less than she had planned and a couple of nights I ended up drinking too much to feel safe driving downtown from the strip so I took those nights off. All in all a good trip.
Upvote
0








