What's new

Results of 24 Boxes Searched....

oldred

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excaliber
I picked up 24 boxes from one of my main branches Friday and just finished going through all of them. I consider the results outstanding based upon how silver is getting harder and harder to fine these days. I've included pictures so everyone can enjoy!! My total keepers were 624 not counting any proofs are post 2001 coins that I also found:

40% - 533 (one was a 1976 and 1970)

90% - 90 (51 1964 Kennedy Half's, 31 Ben Franklin's, 7 Walking Liberties, and 1 barber (1908))

Foreign - 1964 Fifty Centavos from the Philippines (Believe it is silver)

This was one of my best days ever. My previous best was 515 keepers from 20 boxes. This proves that there still are silver to be found, and I wish everyone else the same luck I just enjoyed. I'll most my totals for the year in my next post.
 

Attachments

  • P1010001.webp
    P1010001.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 362
  • P1010002.webp
    P1010002.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 338
  • P1010003.webp
    P1010003.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 359
  • Ben Franklins1.webp
    Ben Franklins1.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 327
  • WL 1.webp
    WL 1.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 347
Upvote 0
Super!!!
WTG Red!
Keep m coming!
 
That is just awsome, What a pile of coins you went through! Still, thats pounds of silver congrats! Continued success to you.
Riverdog
 
Geezem Peeks OR. Sorry I missed this post. I was out on vacation last week and didn't scroll down too far on the page when I got back.

That is a tremendous amount of silver!!! 624 keepers is just bizarre. You deserve a BIGTIME congrats for that hit. Tell your wife kudos too because I know she assists you with all that work and I am sure 24 boxes is alot of work!! Excellent average per box to boot.

Also, very sweet on the Barber you picked up. That is like icing on the cake. All those Franklin's and Walkers.....OMG!

Again, congrats to both of you on a very super day.
 
Hold on, you got 24 boxes at one time?!?!

first of all, thats $12,000

second, how did you make it home? thats alot of weight and ALOT of gas used.

congrats on a huge bounty anyway.

-SS
 
silvershark said:
Hold on, you got 24 boxes at one time?!?!

first of all, thats $12,000

second, how did you make it home? thats alot of weight and ALOT of gas used.

congrats on a huge bounty anyway.

-SS
Its just a little over 600 pounds. You go red.
 
silvershark said:
Hold on, you got 24 boxes at one time?!?!

first of all, thats $12,000

second, how did you make it home? thats alot of weight and ALOT of gas used.

congrats on a huge bounty anyway.

-SS

SS - Your computer may have been out when OR joined us. He is bigtime into this. He searches huge amounts 3 times a week and is just raking in the silver. He has a post showing a cart he uses to carry the boxes to his car.....neat setup he has going.

Hats off to you OR............keep em coming. BTW, thanks for the pictures OR.
 
silvershark said:
Hold on, you got 24 boxes at one time?!?!

first of all, thats $12,000

second, how did you make it home? thats alot of weight and ALOT of gas used.

congrats on a huge bounty anyway.

-SS

Thanks silvershark! I was going through 30K per week but have cut it back to around 20-24K as of right now. There ar a lot of times I don't post my results due to time constraints and quality time I need to devote to my wife and church activities. I have a post that I plan to post tomorrow which shows what I discovered this week and my yearly totals. It was nice but not as good as my last haul. Best of luck on your searhes!
 
Nice silver OR! Of course you'll be hosting a CRH gathering
if we ever have one!
 
kickstart said:
Nice silver OR! Of course you'll be hosting a CRH gathering
if we ever have one!

Based upon the great boxes you have been receiving lately, I thought it would be better to have it in your area. That would give me a chance to bring back a couple of boxes. ;D Seriously, I'm glad to see you having some real good luck lately and hope it keeps producing!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom