Results of my first weekend Metal Detecting!

Marinesniper

Tenderfoot
Aug 17, 2014
Arlington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I think my first full weekend of metal detecting went pretty well! I managed to find a silver pendant, a few other trinkets and a LOT of coins! I'm still looking for that elusive silver or gold ring, but I did manage to find a gold and silver earring with some gems in it last weekend on a small outing to a tot lot. I am so excited with my results so far, and I can't wait to get out tomorrow! Here's a pic of my find this weekend!

Attachments

• Firstloot.jpg
    Firstloot.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 9
That's awesome!!! From one FNG to another, welcome! Great finds you got there. Good luck and happy hunting!!

sweet finds, loads of fun

Looks like you are in the right spot. Congrats!

Way to go !!

Congrats on your awesome weekend hunt! Your gonna Love your ace 250. I had mines around 2 years now and still loving it with many dif finds.:thumbsup:

Nice! Make sure to hold on to pre-1982 pennies, because they are worth 2 cents in metal value.

NICE! good luck and HH! oh yeah and welcome to the forums. Cheers

welcome!It looks like you have a good ear for it already.

Nice digs and thanks for those pics

Welcome to the hobby, to the site..etc..looks like your'e hooked!! congrats on the great finds..I have heard that the Ace 250 is an excellent machine for the money and I see alot of the Ace hunters finding great stuff...actually more than my ATP....Ha..congrats and happy hunting!! ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back