Retailers of LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHARK

Nov 7, 2010
Florida
Re: Retailers of LRL's

This is a true story: Professional Treasure Hunter/Salvor Art Hartman, (retired) used an L-Rod type LRL of his own making to locate, and recover Treasure on Florida's East Coast. Two Pentagon Scientist came to his home in Ft.Pierce, Fl to investigate the device's potential for detecting Explosives.

Art provided them with a Gold Disc recovered from a Spanish Shipwreck, and suggested they hide it in the County dump. Twice they buried the Gold among the junk at the dump and called Art on his cell phone to come and try to find the Gold among the tons of rubbish. Both times he located and retrieved the Gold Disc in less than 20 minutes.

Later, Art received an official letter from one of the Scientist, stating that he didn't believe what he saw. The Pentagon sent Art a check for $1,000 for expenses to travel to McDill AFB (Tampa) for a day of DB testing the LRL device on Explosives, which Art had no previous experience.

From what I understand, his success rate in detecting Explosives with the device was only 83%. Not good enough to meet stringent US government standards.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~Woof~
You're a big H3tec defender. If Chuckie sells his gizmos to the military or to public safety organizations, should he go to prison? I say yes. What do you say? A one-word answer is all it'll take.

Why should he go to Prison..I see now…Just because the skeptics say so..
I have never used an explosive detector and you have not either. We have had a lot of people tell us that his devices fine treasure. I have had a lot of Military people tell me about the explosives that they found with these devices. So if the H3Tec works as good on explosives as it does for treasure hunting then more power to his Company.

SHARK

Nov 7, 2010
Florida

I know the operating principles and limitations of most LRL devices and although there will no doubt be a success rate above random chance guessing, there are conditions which the LRL device will Not work at optimum efficiency, or not at all. Operator knowledge and field experience to recognize problem operating conditions is key.

Hopefully, the manufacturer is warning the Military of the products limitations. If not, lives can be lost as a result, including that of the operator.

Considering the aggressive promotion of the H3 TEC, I am not sure that the H3 TEC manufacturers have learned to recognize the variance in world wide operating conditions, or like some other high priced LRL devices on the market they don't inform the consumer of potential problems for fear of losing the sale. Shark

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI Rudy. You posted -->As the H3 Tec web site states, the Army has bought 2 units for testing. Hopefully it won't go beyond that assuming they are properly
tested.
One could safely assume a prebiased opinion before any testing. Rather like the Dean device track record. Defintely not scientific, or even moral.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~we swr, you posted -->I seriously doubt the Army has purchased two units for testing, or for any other purpose.

Why? Can you give me a scientific or logical reason ?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Rudy~
What a world we live in, wherein the fault resides with the person being scammed and not the scammer. Where a purchasing agent
is supposed to be an electrical engineer and an expert on NRM and second guess the validity of the manufacturer's claims and the
issuance of a US Patent (never mind wether the claimed can possibly work) and the bogus "awards" being trumpeted by the vendor.

Yes Rudy, I keep thinking just what world do you live in. Every one is trying to scam you…I can think of only 2 explosive devices whose performance has been questioned. Now they are all a scam..When I was in the service their was a joke that I remember…In Japan there is a girl behind every tree but the only problem is that there are no trees. Your view of these devices fits this same pattern…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Simply put...the H3 Tec website is full of misleading information/advertising. I seriously doubt the Army has purchased two units for testing, or for any other purpose.

Same applies for any "serious" scientific testing at Chemir Analytical Services. It just didn't happen

Gee SWR…Could you please tell us about this misleading information on the H3Tec web site? Please don’t tell us that it is all the happy owners….Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004

aarthrj3811 said:
~Rudy~
What a world we live in, wherein the fault resides with the person being scammed and not the scammer. Where a purchasing agent
is supposed to be an electrical engineer and an expert on NRM and second guess the validity of the manufacturer's claims and the
issuance of a US Patent (never mind wether the claimed can possibly work) and the bogus "awards" being trumpeted by the vendor.

Yes Rudy, I keep thinking just what world do you live in. Every one is trying to scam you…I can think of only 2 explosive devices whose performance has been questioned. Now they are all a scam..When I was in the service their was a joke that I remember…In Japan there is a girl behind every tree but the only problem is that there are no trees. Your view of these devices fits this same pattern…Art

I haven't been scammed by any LRL seller, but I do hope you pony up $10000 and buy yourself an H3 Tec unit.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Rudy~
I haven't been scammed by any LRL seller, but I do hope you pony up $10000 and buy yourself an H3 Tec unit.

If Carl ever pays me the $25000 he owes me I may just do that…Art

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

aarthrj3811 said:
~Rudy~

If Carl ever pays me the $25000 he owes me I may just do that…Art

Interesting. Did you win Carls challenge?
I'd love to hear more, because so far, the results as he reports them seem outright pathetic for the LRL folks...

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reward.dat

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~LSMorgan~
Interesting. Did you win Carls challenge?
I'd love to hear more, because so far, the results as he reports them seem outright pathetic for the LRL folks...
Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #48 Posted Jun 17, 2010, 10:52:41 AM Quote Modify Remove

Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So can millions of Dowsers. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything. I have already proved that I can Dowse so you must have looked at all the proof I just posted about LRL’s and MFD’s and decided that you have been exposed and want to now discuss Dowsing…Get over it Carl..Dowsing and LRL’s and MFD’s work…So except the facts and move on with your life…
Reply To This Topic #40 Posted Yesterday at 08:40:40 PM Quote
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 09:34:07 AM
You claim that when you step on a silver coin, your rods will cross every time.
Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything.

I don't think you can.

$25,000.

Movie at http://www.youtube.com/user/aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Did the rods cross when I stepped on the coin ? End of story..To bad you guys will not except what your eyes see..Art

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia

aarthrj3811 said:
Did the rods cross when I stepped on the coin ? End of story..To bad you guys will not except what your eyes see..Art

To bad art that your hands turn in the direction that the rods move. Why is that? Can they not move on there own free will? Everyone watch the video again and pay attention to arts hands. Just like a magician he tries to fool you And distract u from what is really happening

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Thanks guys for proving that you are still using the definition of dowsing from 1852. Do the hands not move when you are walking? Do the hands not move when you are holding something and stop? Do the hands not move when they have been trained to respond to a signal entering the body though the feet? Carl said that the rods would not cross when I stepped on a coin…Did the rods cross when I stepped on a coin ?...You may want to study the new theories about taught or trained Ideomotor Response….Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004

aarthrj3811 said:
Thanks guys for proving that you are still using the definition of dowsing from 1852. Do the hands not move when you are walking? Do the hands not move when you are holding something and stop? Do the hands not move when they have been trained to respond to a signal entering the body though the feet? Carl said that the rods would not cross when I stepped on a coin…Did the rods cross when I stepped on a coin ?...You may want to study the new theories about taught or trained Ideomotor Response….Art

Unquestionably that video showed that the rods being held in your hands crossed when you stepped on the coin
you had placed on the ground. Somehow, I am not impressed. ::)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Rudy(CA)~
Unquestionably that video showed that the rods being held in your hands crossed when you stepped on the coin
you had placed on the ground. Somehow, I am not impressed.
Reply To This Topic #40 Posted Yesterday at 08:40:40 PM
Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything.

I don't think you can.

$25,000.

Did not do it to impress anyone…You may want to try the experiment yourself and learn something about dowsing rods. I have been told that I can not walk and chew gum at the same time….. Art

"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004

aarthrj3811 said:
~Rudy(CA)~
you had placed on the ground. Somehow, I am not impressed.
Reply To This Topic #40 Posted Yesterday at 08:40:40 PM

I don't think you can.

$25,000.

Did not do it to impress anyone…You may want to try the experiment yourself and learn something about dowsing rods. I have been told that I can not walk and chew gum at the same time….. Art

"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Good recommendation Art. I tried it at home (it was raining outside), using some coat hanger wire for the rods
and a state quarter on the carpet for a target, while chewing on a stick of Trident gum.

By jove, every time I stepped on the quarter, the rods crossed! Then my wife blindfolded me and spun me around
a few times and I was unable to get a crossing. When I removed the blindfold, I found that the quarter was missing.
Maybe that is why couldn't get the rods to cross anymore?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Yes you are correct…96 % of people can do that same thing…this does not make you a dowser..It is a good intidcater….Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread