What's new

Return of the Tent Stake King!

Crispin

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,636
Reaction score
2,857
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out to the Gulf Coast this morning and beckoned the sun up. Twenty-three total tent stakes! That is ridiculous. That ring you are jealous of is a "Pop Top" beer ring, solid steel. You can buy your own for 12.99$. I picked up those sunglasses on a whim, didn't know they were "Versace." Retailing on line brand new for 190 dollars! In perfect condition. If anybody wants to buy them send me an offer; otherwise, I'll let ebay do its thing. Lastly, tiny piece of silver from the crown of a tooth. I knew the heart was fake when I picked it up but I gave you a close up anyway. I didn't bust out the hi-res camera. Enjoy the pics.

Crispin

Ps. I'm serious about selling the sunglasses.

IMG_0263.webpIMG_0264.webpIMG_0265.webpIMG_0266.webpIMG_0267.webp
 
Upvote 0
Those tent stakes are tines off of a beach sweeper.
 
Never mind about the sunglasses....wife claimed them, doh. Why does anybody need designer non-prescription sunglasses anyway?
 
Very nice photo presentation , Crispin!


The sunglasses are a great find.

Good luck next hunt

Lorraine
 
Your tent stake with the 45 degree bend in them are off a beach cleaner The one to the left are the tent stakes
 
Crispin,

Your finds looks pretty close to what I found today...mostly junk but at least you lucked out and scored some points with the missus on the Versace sunglasses...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice sunglasses!
 
Put on those sun shade and smile as you find more goodies.
 
It's all about trends I hate it its ridiculous
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom