What's new

Return of the walking dead

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Went out today in the bright winter sunshine. After about an hour the zombies turned up (pay to detect internet detecting club). They had been told they were searching a virgin site :laughing7:. Easy money for the guy running the club. Just goes to show there's 50 born every minute :sadsmiley:
 
Well hopefully they find something for their time, trouble, and money.
 
Crazy, I never heard of such a thing. Pay to detect club. Is that just over the pond?
 
Wow, I'm going to try that. "Virgin Detecting Club". Let's see.....$25 per person x 20 people = $500 per hunt x 2 hunts per day = $1000 a day. Not too shabby. Just kidding. :laughing7:
Thanks for the post RF.
Cheers :occasion14:
-MM-
 
I have given my finds to the land owner before but not going to pay to hunt. In Texas they have pay digs for ancient artifacts which are very popular on private land and very successful.I would think you have to have a site that is known to produce or worse case scenario it is seeded .
 
There's a club in my area that's 40$ a month
 
That's 50 more that won't be detecting after they find they're burned out from a two hour hunt
swinging a detector and using muscles they haven't used in years!
And what do they get for their time, money and sore arms? $0.26 in change and two pull tabs!:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
I will let anyone detect my property for free! But, only 3 items will be recovered!? A wheelbarrow, a shovel and a mulch pile. ;)
Peace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom