What's new

Return to new old beach! Big silver Doesnt get any bigger!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Return to new old beach! Big silver Doesn't get any bigger!

After hitting the beach last time and getting great results I had to go back ASAP!!! It was the right call scored a large silver dollar to silver Halves two silver Quarters and Five Dimes, Two buffaloes!!! Also two silver rings one with Maybe aquamarine stone!! Could be doing my first Virgin!!! No gold but I'm sure it's out there!!
I didn't have time to clean all the silver because I had to go to work I'll post pics When I have it all done!

SnT
 

Attachments

  • image-1193584679.webp
    image-1193584679.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 192
  • image-504390908.webp
    image-504390908.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 177
  • image-2051474023.webp
    image-2051474023.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 180
  • image-1914639908.webp
    image-1914639908.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 173
  • image-1864402309.webp
    image-1864402309.webp
    28 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver!!!
 
Great hunt - Congrats!! :hello2:
 
Many I love the boat too. Very good idea :thumbsup:

And some fine treasure.....:icon_thumright:
 
Great Score !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom