Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we finally got to return to the House site where I found my first "AVC" Button, We have been back there a couple of times, And always seem to find a Button. After the first one, My hunting partner found his own button! An AVC too. The next time that We were there I found another AVC with even more gilt on it !!!!. Well like the song say's "All good things must come to an end". We went back last friday and wasn't finding much, then my partner found A Georgia "State Seal" Button, Although it had a bad push in the front of it.....It was a Georgia Button!!, I found nothing but junk that day, Most of what you find around a farm. So We head out today, The first thing that I find 5 minutes into the hunt......A "Georgia State Seal" Button!! OH1 YESSSS.....................My first Georgia Button Cool, A small push in the lower right center of it but I'm not complaining......About 2hrs later what do I see ...........Yup my partner coming over to me.......Phil's Legally blind, So I get to look at his finds most of the time to let him know for sure what we's found.Well......Yup you guessed it! Another Georgia State Seal Button! This one's perfect all except for a slightly bent shank. So Now Just to recap: We have Three Alabama "AVC" Buttons, A Eagle Breast Plate, 4 Indians, A 1915 Barber Quarter, A 1909 Wheaty, A 1918 Buffalo, a no date Buffalo, A boy scout "Good Luck Token" with the Swastika. 7 CW era Bullits, And numerous shotgun hulls...........Thanks for lucking.............HH the twins.jpg My Ga. Button.jpg old home site.jpg Back of my Georgia button.jpg In da dirt!.jpg junk.jpg junkii.jpg

Upvote 0

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unreal. There's more just keep at it.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those AVC's and Georgias are CW dream finds. Well done!

OP
OP
Gunrunner61

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those AVC's and Georgias are CW dream finds. Well done!

Thank you for the kind words BB, This site has given up more Buttons than Bullets which simply amazes me.
It's given me Two firsts, the Gilted Buttons, And the Georgia Button. I'm fixing to call my partner and see If he's
up for a hunt today. The logging company will be moving their equipment on top of the house site today or in
a day or so at the latest. So time is a premium right now!. Good luck and Always HH.

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing a post like these doesn't get more time on top. Just one AVC button these days is what dreams are made of. So Bump.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome ! That's cool that Phil is out there havin' fun .. you guy's keep bringing home the good stuff ok

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread