What's new

Return to the Risky Punt Field...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Above was the last time Cru'dad & I visited this field & plucked out 2 hammered in a short session. Today I decided to return with my new detecting partner & grid the area better.
It didn't really work out as well as I hoped, but I'm happy any outing that I get a hammered, so all was good expect the newbie blanked.

2 hours
Crotal Bell
1562 Lizzy Sixpence

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp
5.webp
 
Upvote 35
Above was the last time Cru'dad & I visited this field & plucked out 2 hammered in a short session. Today I decided to return with my new detecting partner & grid the area better.
It didn't really work out as well as I hoped, but I'm happy any outing that I get a hammered, so all was good expect the newbie blanked.

2 hours
Crotal Bell
1562 Lizzy Sixpence

View attachment 2169347View attachment 2169348View attachment 2169349View attachment 2169350View attachment 2169351
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom