What's new

Returning a dug coin to the earth.

I hope the pain from his passing eases soon. He will be with you on your hunts.
 
if we are lucky there are special people n our lives , if we are unlucky they pass before we do.. but one day in heaven you shall be rejoined with all your ;loved ones.
 
Sorry for your loss, I never knew my grandfathers they both passed away long before I was born. It's good you had him in your life and he influenced you the way he did. A very fitting thing you did there with the coin, he'll be watching over you from now on, but you didn't need a silly coin for that, he'll always be with you!, again, sorry for your loss..
 
Condolences. I did the same with my Father. Two silver coins (he was a collector but not a detector) for the Ferryman.
 
Thanks for the kind words everybody. It's nice to be on this site, with other like minded nuts who can appreciate the meaning behind a crusty old penny!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom