What's new

Rev war button? Fingers crossed.

Eagle101

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
396
Reaction score
832
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold,
Garrett AT Pro. Makro racer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got out yesterday. It started off really good then the signals just died off. But I managed to recover this sweet button. I'm sure it's just a civilian button. But there's a part of me that is hopeful it's Rev. I also found another bridal rosette. My brother had the find of the day an 1805 draped bust half cent...
 

Attachments

  • 1463433638915.webp
    1463433638915.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 1463433663293.webp
    1463433663293.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 1463433680869.webp
    1463433680869.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 1463433695182.webp
    1463433695182.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 6
Here's a reference guide. It's slightly smaller than a quarter.
 

Attachments

  • 1463434214362.webp
    1463434214362.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 114
Your right its a late 18th C civvy button.
 
I knew it was....darn!!!
 
Yes, civilian, but in the right era! Reminds me of a very nice one I dug with some Rev War buttons in 2000.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. It was the same size as my Rev button so I was thinking positive.
 
Its always exciting not knowing whats under your coil. Also finding something not knowing if its old or valuable that's a good thrill even if short lived sounds like a good find in many ways Good job!!!!!!@
 
It's still pretty.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom